Question: If (TFL) main objective is to have Private Hire pick up points all over London.
How will TFL achieve this objective.
- First to deplete the Taxi trade of taxi numbers in London.
- How do TFL achieve this.
- Introduce a ten-year age limit on all taxis.
- By 2012 the taxi trade will have lost 7,500.
- They knew how to achieve this because the Blackburn and Darwen drivers had all ready voiced their concerns what the Ten-year age limit would on their trade.
- 2012 the Olympics comes to London over 3 million people will visit london.
- Due to the loss of taxis we can’t meet the public demand on the street.
- How do TFL meet the public demand.
- They will try introduce Private Hire pick up and drop off points in London help meet the public demand.
- In January 2012 the motor cycle trial in London bus lane’s comes to an end.
- This will pavé the way for the Private hire industry to gain access to all london bus lanes to help with the Olympics in 2012.
- Then if and only if Boris Johnson loses to Ken Livingstone in the mayor elections it will be end game.
Before you dismiss this has a conspiracy theory please take some time to read the facts that I will supply in part two on this blog site.